Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NO HASH FOR TYLER SASH, BUT STILL SUSPENDED

Safety Tyler Sash of the New York Football Giants was suspended four games for violating the NFL’s “Performance Enhancing Drug Policy”.  According to the NFL, he will still be eligible to participate in all of the preseason games and practices.
According to an article in the Columbus Dispatch this morning, Sash went on record claiming that “I took a prescription drug (Adderall) legally under a doctor’s care for an anxiety condition during the offseason in March of this year. The purpose was to help me with public-speaking appearances. I had no idea that this prescription drug was banned by NFL policy. Although I take full responsibility for this situation, I also want to state that I have never cheated or taken performance-enhancing drugs, and I frown on those who do.”
Not surprisingly, Sash added: “I am highly disappointed by the league’s decision.”






No comments:

Post a Comment