Thursday, November 22, 2012

A PILLOW IN CASE THE PATS SLEEP ON THE JETS

The Thanksgiving Day offerings are as follows:

Considering my feeding schedule today, this food frenzied glutton will most likely forego the early game in favor of stuffing my pie hole.  Rest assured, I'll either be on the couch or in the armchair for the RGIII vs Tony Romo show.  Later, in an act of devout appreciation to our creator, I'll take a knee with Tebow and Company (with apologies to Mark Sanchez) as they battle the Pats.  New York really has no chance in hell, but I'll be praying for a miraculous upset over the pompous T-Brady and cheatin' Belichick.  That would be wickedly entertaining. 

A word to the wise New England Armchair Quarterbacks, don't go to sleep on the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS.  You'll regret it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment