Sunday, September 9, 2012

ESPN POWER RANKING FOR WEEK ONE

In the immortal words of Jim Morrison," I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. .."

 It's game day, week one of the NFL 2012 Season, and I've cracked open my first ice cold bottle of beer.  A fine crisp pilsner from our buds in the Czech Republic.  Yup, it might only be 8:00am on the east coast, but it's already 2:00 in the afternoon in Praque. To prove that I'm not a complete slob, let it be known that I'm downing my first Pilsner Urquell  in this Professional Armchair Quarterback "coffee mug".
THE ARMCHAIR QB - Professional Coffee Mug
 

Now I don't put a lot stock in the ESPN Power Rankings, but drinking copious amounts of beer on football Sunday and checking out the rankings each week has become somewhat of a ritual for me.  Check out ESPN for the official ranking and commentary, but here's the abbreviated list, minus the bull.

1.   GREEN BAY PACKERS
2.   NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3.   NEW YORK GIANTS
4.   FRANCISCO 49ERS
5.   HOUSTON TEXANS
6.   BALTIMORE RAVENS
7.   PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
8.   PITTSBURGH STEELERS
9.   CHICAGO BEARS
10. ATLANTA FALCONS
11. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
12. DETROIT LIONS
13. DENVER BRONCOS
14. DALLAS COWBOYS
15. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
16. CINCINNATI BENGALS
17. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
18. TENNESSEE TITANS
19. BUFFALO BILLS
20. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
21. NEW YORK JETS
22. CAROLINA PANTHERS
23. ARIZONA CARDINALS
24. WASHINGTON REDSKINS
25. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEEERS
26. OAKLAND RAIDERS
27. MIAMI DOLPHINS
28. ST LOUIS RAMS
29. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
30. MINNESOTA VIKINGS
31. CLEVELAND BROWNS
32. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS



No comments:

Post a Comment