Friday, January 18, 2013

COOL UNOFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS SHIRTS

I'm looking forward to the championship games this weekend, and really what red blooded American  isn't?  My rooting interest?  I'm a Steeler fan, a river rat from the 'burgh.  Well, not exactly dahn tahn, but still within Allegheny County about 20 miles up along the Allegheny river.  But I digress...  As a Steelers fan, I'm a bit torn.  I hate the murderous (okay, alleged murderer) Ray-Ray Lewis and the rest of the Rat Birds.  I really can't bring myself to root for those chumps.  When I was younger it was a different story.   I used to support the representative from the AFC Central an ultimately the AFC.  I'm not sure I really follow those allegiances much anymore. Whomever I root for, it won't be those Ravens from Baltimore. 

Guess I'm thinking San Francisco, especially considering the unthinkable; another ring for the Brady bunch.  Anyway, speaking of birds, I don't harbor any great animosity towards the Atlanta Falcons, at least not anything approaching the angst I feel towards the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots.  In fact, as a boy I once had a Jack Lambert poster that featured #58 laying the wood to one of the Falcons running backs.  Since I used to fear that Joe Montana and the San Francisco 49'rs were messin' with the Steelers legacy when they were winning Super Bowls, I guess I'm getting behind the Dirty Birds this weekend.  Do they even refer to themselves by that tired moniker anymore?

Long winded here, but if you're a fan of the Matty Ice and the Atlanta Falcons, you'll want to get one of these cool "unofficial" shirts.


No comments:

Post a Comment